Sudan invites tenders for consultants for solar PV irrigation project

The authorities of Sudan has launched tender seeking consultants to help within the implementation of an irrigation challenge in the states of North Kordofan and West Kordofan.
The venture entails installation of 1,170 photo voltaic irrigation pumps within the nation. Successful consultants will provide engineering and supervision companies, design of photo voltaic water pumping methods, based on the necessities of each farm.
The corporations may also present assistance to the irrigation venture implementation unit, supervision and contract administration of works related to the installation and commissioning of the solar pumps. The corporations will also support the venture implementation unit by way of technical and monetary supervision to ensure that all works are carried out based on the contract specs. The consultants may even participate in the construction activities and within the implementation of the project’s environmental and social management plan.
Read:Optimising efficiency of solar-powered pumping systems
Erratic rainfall
The photo voltaic pumps shall be put in in North Kordofan and West Kordofan states the place erratic rainfall is mostly skilled as a result of arid climate and local weather change, with a unfavorable impression on agricultural yields, in accordance with the Food and Agriculture Organisation (FAO).
เกจ์วัดแรงดันน้ำ shall be used to pump groundwater. In addition to food safety, the project aims to scale back farmers’ dependence on fossil fuels, that are harmful to human well being and the environment. Interested firms have till September 14th, 2021 to use.
เกจวัดความดันpressuregauge is 75% financed by a $21.7 million mortgage from the African Development Bank (AfDB). The remaining 25% will be paid in installments over three years. The pan-African establishment signifies that the set up of the photo voltaic pumps will be accomplished by December thirty first, 2025.

Scroll to Top